PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022: A scheme was launched at the national level by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, which was implemented in 2014, under which lakhs of poor people across the country who were unable to get the benefit of banking facilities, under which they PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 was started by the government to provide all kinds of benefits for all those who were deprived of pension scheme, insurance etc.
Under which lakhs of crores of accounts have been opened so far and all the poor people are able to get the benefit, whose information we have brought for all of you on this page, whose details you can read carefully till the end and get all the information. can.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 – Complete Details
This scheme was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the national level, under which all the people across the country can get the benefit of PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 , for which they can get this account without any charges, for which they can avail any By going to the nearest nationalized bank, they can ask for an application for opening an account, after which they can get an account of any breed or type.
And you can deposit your amount, for which interest is given by the government on the deposit amount, which is a bomb or zero balance account, the details of which can be found by staying on this page, which is going to be very important for all of you, which you should pay attention to. Must read till the end.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 – Overview
|Name of the article||PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022|
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022|
|Name of the article||Jan Dhan Yojna|
|declared||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Department Name||Finance Ministry|
|Benefits of the plan||Door to door access to banking facility and providing financial assistance|
|Total Beneficiaries Connected So Far||43.04 crore|
|Total financial assistance provided so far||Rs 146,230.71 crore|
|total bank||1.26 lakh|
What is Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana?
The scheme was launched at the national level by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, which was named Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana. This scheme was launched to get benefits.
Under which the accounts of all the poor people are being opened by all the nationalized banks and this continuous process is being run for all of you and the accounts are being opened continuously, from which all of you can also get the benefit of which you can get the interruption on this page. and will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Some eligibility has been kept for opening an account under PM Jan Dhan Yojana , whose details are as follows-
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- All persons from 10 years to 59 years can get the benefit of this scheme and can open their account.
- To open an account, you have to go to the nearest nationalized bank where you can open this account.
- To open an account, you also need to have some documents, whose details you will be able to get on this page of ours and you will be able to open this account.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Under PM Jan Dhan Yojana , banking facilities have been available for lakhs of poor people across the country.
- Under the scheme, all poor persons will get the benefit of the scheme, which includes banking facilities, pension facility and insurance and many other facilities.
- Under the scheme, only ₹ 100000 insurance is provided for you.
- Through this scheme you can also maintain zero balance and you are provided interest on the deposit amount.
Documents required for applying in Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
For applying in PM Jan Dhan Yojana , you must have some other documents given below, whose details are as follows-
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- Nominee Information
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
To apply for PM Jan Dhan Yojana , follow the procedure given below which is as follows-
- First of all go to the official website of Jan Dhan Yojana
- On the home page of the official website, click on the option of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Application Form.
- Now download the application and enter the requested information in it and submit all the documents.
- Now you submit your application form to the nationalized bank and confirm the application.
- After the application is submitted, your biometrics will be taken and after a few days all of you will get banking facilities and a debit card will be provided to you along with passbook.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 – FAQs
Q1. What is the official website of PM Jan Dhan Yojana ?
, The official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is
Q2. Who can apply for PM Jan Dhan Yojana ?
Ans. All citizens of India who are deprived of banking facilities can apply for this scheme.