Free Solar Plant Today News: As you know that in our country even today, it is very rare to reach such places where electricity is available in sufficient form and in many places electricity can be provided for a limited time or only for a few moments, that’s why in such a situation. The residents there have to face a lot of problems and in an attempt to solve this problem, the Har Ghar Solar Plant Scheme was started by the Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. According to all the news, Hon’ble Prime Minister will soon launch the National Solar Rooftop Portal and will provide only about Rs 52,000 crore to green energy projects and this amount will be released under National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
Let us tell you that the problems of electricity increasing day by day in the complex areas of the country and in an effort to connect every person of the country with Digital India, information related to the National Solar Rooftop Portal and Free Solar Plant will soon be received. This information related to free solar plant is also coming out that now citizens of the country can get 10 kW solar panels installed in their private premises and 5 kW capacity solar panels in housing societies and subsidy will also be provided by the government in this. There will also be a warranty of about 5 years on the solar panels installed through the scheme and generally these high quality solar panels have the ability to work for 25 years without any interruption.
The citizens of our India country will be happy to know that to take advantage of the free solar plant scheme launched by the Honorable Prime Minister, the beneficiaries will need to register with only ₹ 500 and you will have to deposit the remaining amount when you get the benefit. A subsidy of 40% to 60% will also be provided by the government, so get registered in this scheme soon. In general, these solar panels have the capacity to provide electricity for 25 years and if you compare the cost of solar panels with the electricity received by the electricity department, then you can get them installed on the roofs of your homes for just 5 or 6 years of electricity. Therefore, in a way, for the remaining 19 to 20 years, you will be able to get electricity for free and stay with us carefully for the information of Free Solar Plant Today News !
Free Solar Plant Today News Overview
|thesis statements||Free Solar Plant Today News|
|Name of Ministry||Ministry of New and Renewable Energy|
|start of plan||By Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|plan level||central level planning|
|subsidy||40 to 60%|
|toll free number||1800-180-3333|
Important documents for Free Solar Plant Yojana
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- I Certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account passbook etc.
Free Solar Plant Today News Details
- The Free Solar Plant Scheme is being operated under the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy.
- Under the Free Solar Plant Scheme, a target has been set to provide electricity facility in the complex areas of the country.
- Adequate power will be provided in the most complex areas through the Free Solar Plant Scheme.
- In the Free Solar Plant Scheme, 40 to 60% subsidy is provided to you by the government.
- The latest update related to the free solar plant is also coming that in an effort to promote the scheme, the Hon’ble Prime Minister will announce an investment of about Rs 52,000 crore for the green energy project.
- On the basis of Free Solar Plant Today News, we will inform you that for registering in the scheme, you need to deposit only ₹ 500 and you will have to deposit the remaining amount after getting the benefit and in the amount you will also be given subsidy by the government. will go
Eligibility for Free Solar Plant
- You must be an Indian to take advantage of the Free Solar Plant Scheme.
- To take advantage of the free solar plant scheme, you must be a resident of an area where there is a problem of electricity.
- To take advantage of the free solar plant scheme, the minimum age of the applicant is 21 years.
- The farmers of the country and other eligible citizens will be able to get the benefit of the Free Solar Plant Scheme.
- Under the Free Solar Plant Scheme, solar panels of 5 KW and 10 KW can be installed in private premises.
- For free solar plant, you will have to follow the entire eligibility criteria honestly, only then you will be able to get subsidy by the government.
How to register in Free Solar Plant Scheme? (How to register in Free Solar Plant Yojana)
- To register in the Free Solar Plant Scheme, first select the official website.
- After this you will get admission in the home page of the department.
- Now on the home page you have to select the menu option.
- Now you need to verify your registered mobile number.
- When you will successfully verify your mobile number you will receive the registration form i.e. registration letter.
- After this, you will have to fill the demand information carefully in the registration form.
- Now you will register yourself with ₹ 500.
- After that you can select the submit button by entering the captcha code carefully.
- So in this way you will be able to successfully register for the scheme and soon you will be benefited from the free solar panel scheme and the beneficiaries need to pay the remaining amount after getting the benefit.
Free Solar Plant Today News – FAQs
Free Solar Plant Today News : What is Free Solar Panel Today News?
Free Solar Plant Today News: On the basis of Free Solar Panel Today News, let us tell you that solar panels are being installed in the complex areas of the country on 40 to 60% government subsidy and the registration process has also been started for this.
Free Solar Plant Today News: How much is the registration fee for free solar panels?
The registration fee for free solar panel is around ₹ 500 and the balance amount will have to be paid only after getting the benefit and you will also get subsidy by the government.
Free Solar Plant Today News: Which is the official website of Free Solar Panel Scheme?
The official website of Free Solar Panel Scheme is https://mnre.gov.in/